Weather Display Live is an add-on for Weather Display which allows you to view live weather data over the web from your weatherstation in nearly real time.
Using Adobe® Flash® Weather Display Live presents a continually updating display of your weather information. You can choose what weather information you want displayed, how you want it displayed and you can choose the units to display it with.
Flash currently reaches 98% of Internet-enabled desktops worldwide (Adobe statistics) and the player is free. All you need is your own website, Weather Display set up to FTP live data, and Weather Display Live. There is no requirement for server side scripting technologies such as databases, php or asp - it really is that simple!
And best of all Weather Display Live Standard costs only $40US!
- Animated wind dials, solar bar, uv bar, rain, humidity, graph and cloud base height displays.
- Auto scaling of wind, temperature, cloud base, wind graph and rain gauges.
- Auto colour change of temperature, uv and solar gauges.
- User configurable pre-selection of units and refresh rate.
- Real time graphing of wind speed, wind chill and direction.
- Last hour graphs of wind speed, rain, barometer, humidity and temperature.
- Last 24 hour graphs of wind speed, rain, humidity and temperature. Plus UV and solar.
- Last 30 days graphs of pressure, temperature, humidity and rainfall
- In total there are 33 graphs available.
- All time records for current month, current year and all time.
- Lightning activity indication.
- Integration with Boltek lightning detection when using Astrogenic's Nexstorm or Aninoquisi's Lightning 2000. Many features are available if you are a Nexstorm user, including near real time display of live lightning on the web.
- Live forecast display if you're using a Davis VP or manual entry.
- Multi-lingual. Currently 27 languages are available.
- Choice of instruments available for temperature, wind, rain and barometer.
- User can determine which instruments to display including their size and position.
- Multiple instances with different configurations can be placed on one website.
- WeatherMap lite.
- Text styling available in the Premium version.
- Hyperlinks can be placed on any instrument with link text specified by user.
- Heartbeat indication of attempted and successful data updates. Flashes yellow for each attempted update (corresponds to refresh rate) and flashes red for a successful update.
- User can determine size of display and background colour / images.
- Use your own icons with Weather Display Live Premium.
- Webcam can be embedded in page or in separate window. Multiple webcams supported.
- Free updates once registered.
- Video playback. A viewer of flv format files is one of the available instruments
- Easy user configuration with the WDL Configurator.
- WDL Configurator is 64 bit compatible.
- Full documentation, user guides and help manuals.
See the features in detail...
Weather Display Live Premium...
View live Weather Display Live around the world...
Version 10.37R Build 62
8th May 2013: New WD Mac version (runs faster and uses less CPU).New odometer for daily wind run on weather dials.Fix for davis .wlk import. Other improvements and minor bug fixes. Fix for deparature from normal in detailed climate report not working for months with only 30 days. Updated Mac version (updated compiler):Fix for last day of month showing on 1 st of month in the averages/extremes.Fix for tide offset.CWOP numbers starting with 'E' now supported. Added support for SparkFun USB station. Fix for 3600 type station using history.dat on start up.New data reader for acu-Rite stations, works great.New "Steel Gauges for Weather Display" (see the WD forum- works on Iphones).Added new WDL to WD.Now gets indoor temp/hum and history data from acu rite station .Transparent gif images option working again now.Fix for problems with forecast icon. Improvements for max/min/av month to date custom tags.Added support for the new CC-3000 Rainwise data logger, and now the history data works. .Now works with the AAG WS603 station.